Sunday, May 24, 2009

Silverware

Yesterday I bought some new silverware. Since my boyfriend turned into former boyfriend and moved out there are many things I now lack, like silverware. I am still tremendously vulnerable so the last things I wanted to think about, let alone purchase, were things like silverware but yesterday I broke down and bought some. Part of me didn't want to buy new things in hopes that I would wake up one day and things would be back to normal (just a bad dream) but days passed and after reaching for various utensils and finding nothing, I decided it was time. I found these at Ross and couldn't resist them:They are made by Cambridge although these colors weren't on their site. I think they go nicely with my kitchen theme: Revived Chrome.

1 comment:

  1. Nice silverware purchase!!! They are a perfect match for your retro self! :)

    ReplyDelete