Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sneak Peek!

So I have started some new projects. Rather a series, but I'm trying not to pressure myself. Throughout art school I dreamed of being able to work on a body of work instead of class projects. Now that I have my artistic license it's intimidating. There is something about keeping within a theme that just seems overrated. I suppose it's really about growing as an artist not as much about making the work look cohesive. Either way, I have learned it's about production. Getting my hands dirty, learning, developing an efficient process.

Without further ado, here's a little peek at my latest work. No touching, that spray paint is still wet!To the few of you that have tuned in, feel privileged to know the new me. A year ago I wouldn't have shown unfinished work, but, like many aspects of my life, I'm trying to "switch 'er up." Enjoy and Good Night!

2 comments:

  1. hey there . i finaly learned how to creat one of these lol . i like these . how many are you going to do

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure how many I will do. Depends on motivation, and development.You never know where these things will go.

    ReplyDelete