Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Patio Complete

The patio project is complete. Last weekend, my mom and I worked like "madmen" to finish the prolonged project. It seems like anything we start always turns out to be a "bear." I guess in the end you can really appreciate the fruits of your labor when you have to 'get creative.'

Those of you who have been following awhile, you know the story, not enough rock. Well, after a second trip I was still lacking. How can this be? After much deliberation, I decided to alter the shape. There was no way I was going to make a third trip up to the city with a truck and trailer to haul back ten square feet. I had to settle and in the end I still think it turned out great!

Things to do:
-Finish the charis that go with the table.
-Hang the shade.
-spred grass seed and "weed killed/fertilizer"
-Have a cocktail on my new patio and pat myself on the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment