Monday, June 29, 2009

Really?

Before I start my post on the museum, I wanted to share this with you first. Friday night my brother's girlfriend, Felisha and I were window shopping and we saw this in the parking lot of the shopping center:
It's an analog television and VCR. Now I know it's "out with the old and in with the new" (this is a concept I have a hard time grasping; I love quality and I'm practical, I don't like waste) but this is unacceptable. How can someone have the audacity to just leave their trash sitting in a parking lot?!? Maybe they are trying to make some statement or maybe some artist was hiding behind a car taping people's reactions. Either way it was sort of funny and bizarre and then I started to rant. I had to take a picture, I felt it was worth noting. That's all.

1 comment:

  1. Some people never steward their wake. Yes, it could have been an art video project...a teasing reality show or a bomb...fake or real. Someone had to eventually deal with it; your tax dollars at work. It is an offense against the whole community to dump things that way. Your rant is quite mild really...it's good for people to speak up. I understand that charity stores have big bills each month getting rid of things people dumpp on them that can't possible sell. So to underline that your taking note was worthwhile...I have added mine. I have appreciated other pages of your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete