Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Soul

Yesterday was the beginning of a new month, June! The weather here was beautiful and I was given a great CD. Seal's "Soul" album is amazing, R&B with a hint of funk that makes you want to groove, love it! I have never been a huge fan of Seal but this album consists of some incredible, classic, covers. These are songs that you thought couldn't get any better and Seal has managed to pull it off. "Soul" comes highly recommended by me. This year has been far from perfect but I think this month things may turn around. For better or worse, after all, I'm alive! I had never realized it until yesterday, but the tradition of starting anew in June is long running throughout my family. This month, my parents and grandparents celebrate their anniversaries and my brother was born in June. I hereby declare June 1 as my "New Year." Auld Lang Syne!

No comments:

Post a Comment