Friday, June 19, 2009

Splurge!

I'm usually not an impulse shopper but today I went all out. I decided to buy a laptop. A mac! A macbook pro! I have been shopping dells for a few weeks and have felt overwhelmed. I have been wanting a mac for awhile but my adobe CS is for a windows platform so I thought I was stuck buying a PC. I called Adobe last night and they said they will do a cross platform license, all I had to do was fill out a form.  This issues hasn't been resolved yet (I submitted the form this afternoon and I'm waiting to hear back) but I suppose sometime next week I will be running CS on my beautiful new mac! As for now I'm transferring files and trying to set up my profile. What a way to spend a Friday night!

1 comment:

  1. Ok so I am very jealous, but very proud of you!! I am glad you are able to go do those things on your own (enough of the mom talk). Keep me posted on how the adjustment from pc to mac goes!!!

    ReplyDelete