Friday, June 26, 2009

This Just In

Last night I went to Jazz in June. It's a three day music festival but I usually just go Thursday night, blues night. I went with a couple of my good friends, Doug and Barb. Doug is a free lance writer so he was scooping the show. He just sent me the photos from last night. (All photos by Doug Hill.)Barb and I, early evening. It must have been funny because I sure look goofy in this picture.This couple was so cute. They were having a ball.Reminds me of Marlboro ad. but without the cig. Maybe a beer ad?Mike looks like a ladies man in this photo. How funny! I have a nice transparent quality in this shot.The Lloyd Jones Struggle was great! They're a blues band out of Oregon and the headliner for blues night. Just look at that crowd gettin' down!

No comments:

Post a Comment