Wednesday, May 5, 2010

50:50 Invitations

The big day is fast approaching. Sights set on June 5th, exactly a month from today! Yesterday I threw together the invitations for the party and the lovely folks over at OfficeMax printed them the same day! Phew! I'm relieved to have that out of the way. Moving on to arranging the food, beverages, band and much more. The invitations are postcards printed on photo paper. I have been scanning old photos of my parents for a sideshow I plan to project on their barn. They have so many great shots. It was tough deciding which to use for the invitations. I finally chose this one, my favorite of the bunch. They are running to the getaway car after their wedding. It's classic. Keep an eye on your mailbox and get ready to rumble! We have a total of 100 years of life to celebrate!

3 comments:

  1. I am patiently waiting for my invite! Yay for Jules and Clay. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be a blast! Wish you could come. Sheesh! so much going on this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going silly. Or at least that is the plan. ♥

    ReplyDelete