Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Following Directions

Recently, I have made some bad decisions at the cost of others. I've been a bit careless but I'm overwhelmed and can't possibly spend ample time on every issue at hand. Part of being a 'grown up' is figuring out how to fix things when you didn't handle them right to begin with. That starts with acceptance. In my case, I've laid pride aside, admitted guild and baked. It's the least I could do. I stole this recipe and cooked it up last night. I didn't have any walnuts on hand so I used almonds instead. They pair nicely with the carrots. As with the garden, I was surprised by my success in the kitchen. I'm on a domestic role!These are beautiful, fluffy and vegan! Most importantly, they are tasty and substantial. They were a breeze to make and I can't wait to switch up the ingredients. This whole domestic aura is a little fishy. Maybe it's the house goddess pulling my heart strings? Either way, I dig it, I'm going to continue to run with it. Now, I just need some open minded eaters!

No comments:

Post a Comment