Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Spawn

I know I'm always boasting about how busy I am, this and that, always something. But, really, I'm swamped! I put to much on my plate. I'm not complaining but I like to post it here because it give me a nice list in which to refer. It also helps me diagnose where I stand on balancing social and work. Sometimes I feel like I don't have time to breath.

As many of you know, I've been planning a huge birthday bash for both of my parents. It's coming along and like everything else, I'm strapped for time. None-the-less I'm still enjoying piecing this puzzle together. Exhausted and on the verge of a minor break down, I started fiddling with some photos from my dad's childhood and I suddenly felt relieved. I was smiling, and giggling. It's fun looking back. I can't believe how times have changed. The years have been kind to my parents. They're lucky. I'm lucky to have them and here I go...on my sentimental saddle. Enough. Just take look: This photo is just classic-something from Good Housekeeping. Casual Clay- burns the candles from both ends. Mom 'n Dad.Prom-1979. These two have had a long and successful relationship. Sometimes make me wonder where I was thrown off that track.

That's all you get for now- Sneek preview for my VIP's! See more June 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment