Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Sunday

Last week I was invited to several Superbowl Parties. "Not into football" is an understatement for me. I have many issues with the sport and the hype that surrounds it. But, because I like you, I'm going to spare you (I expect customer loyalty in return, Ha!). I was invited to a party by some friends from work and since they've been to several of my shindigs, I obliged. It was potluck. I opted to provide brats. I stopped by Norman's local, meat market and picked up four brats and four Italian Sausage. Beer marinade for the brats. I grilled them prior to the party. Definitely the hit of the party. They were exceptional. Nothing like the prepackaged dogs. Get some here. I left the party after the halftime show, I gave myself a pat on the back for withstanding it for such a duration. It was a productive weekend! So far, Monday's been downhill, hoping yours is better!

No comments:

Post a Comment