Tuesday, February 16, 2010

VD Girls

Sunday, a day for lovers. Well what about us? Strong, independent, SINGLE womyn? Well, junk food, giggles and crafts, of course. I hosted the shindig which included homemade pizza, cheese dip and s'mores. I found some pink, strawberry, heart-shaped marshmallows and we roasted them. I tried to start a fire in my backyard but was unsuccessful. We used our resources to the best of our ability.

It was a good night. Just look at the results: Sarah and Carmen were very festive with their red hearts. T and I were less creative-same ol' song and dance. Cupcakes and coffee, addicts? I threw a lure in because they're a new source of inspiration. I've been thinking about 'man lures' (a result of reading 'man crafts'). I can't wait to see how far I can push it. Singles need lovin' too! It was the best VD yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment