Thursday, March 4, 2010

Free Sketch

Yesterday was my long day, 7am-7pm. By the time I get home I usually don't have it in me to be productive. After I got my acceptance letter from TU I was feeling great. When I got home last night, my roommate had consumed the entire dining room table with colored pencils and markers and was hard at work. I couldn't resist. I grabbed my sketchbook and joined the fun. I created these 'his' and 'hers' drawings. I always have cars and dogs on the mind. Throw in some gender stereotypes, (pink, blue, bark an bite) and Voila! Today is beautiful. I've been offered choices, the sun is shining, I feel unstoppable. If only I weren't committed to this building today. I wish good fortune and loads of springtime bliss to all of my dear readers, XoXo.

No comments:

Post a Comment