Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Sprung

Hi! Day number one of Spring-writing while the snow blows- all signs of life seems to be ducking back into hibernation (including yours truly). I had travel plans today but I reconsidered. They were just for fun, no reason to risk me or my ride. I spent most of today inside, working in the studio and snuggling with Zola. I've pondered many things, concluded some projects and settled into being perplexed:

"How did that glass continuously cut me without me noticing?"
"I hate shuffle. How come I have yet to arrange a playlist?"
" Why do humans try to categorize everything?"
" Why are we here?"
" I can't remember the last time I had coffee?"
" I wonder what would happen if I added cilantro to this?"
" I could use some coffee."
and so on...
[If you have answers to any of these questions, I'll meet you in Vegas. We'll elope! HA!]

Sorry for blabbering. I have had a lot run through my head today. In return for your attention, I leave you with t his photo: I mentioned a veggie garden this year. Maybe I'm forcing a 'green thumb?' It's merely dedication. Afterall, 'tis the first day of what we call, 'Spring.'

No comments:

Post a Comment