Friday, July 16, 2010

Set in Stone.

It's time to shout it from the rooftops! I have officially claimed the 918 as my new area code. Tulsa here I come (for real)! I had another opportunity arise in New York. A paid gig, in textile design. I'm crazy to decline, I know, but the details weren't adding up. I was assured it would be there waiting for me when I'm ready. It's nice to have a back-up-plan (even if it's slim).

Tomorrow I'm headed up to sign a lease for an apartment and officially shake the hand of my new home. It's exciting and scary. I'm stressed but I'll feel relieved once I know I have a place to hang my hat. Now, the next hurdle, wrapping up all my messes in this county. Whirlwind! It's going to be a busy weekend. Maybe I'll start packing? Only if the sun isn't shining will you find me in the house! Decisions done. Time to celebrate! Cheers and a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment