Friday, July 30, 2010

Across the Pond

I wish I were across the pond at this moment, this weekend. I need a break in culture. I have lots of family in from out of town and it's going to be a busy weekend. We've all docked here in Norman to witness my brother take his vows and buckle his shackles. Bottoms up!

While we're on the subject of bottles, I created this design for an t-shirt contest. Check out the details here. I had several ideas but this is the one that came to life digitally. It would be nice to have my work printed and marketed but I just like opportunities to design and fool around with CS4.

It's going to be a busy weekend. I'll be out of pocket most of August. Moving, adjusting and playing. Consider my absense a sign of living. I'll be posting sporadically but if you're really interested and it's convienent, meet me face to face. I'm planing to submerge myself in art. A life of Asceticism. While I may not physically be 'across the pond' I'll be way beyond that in my studies for the next three years. With one more week of work, things are starting to sting with reality. I'd like to see you and yours, this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment