Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Roller Derby

Last night T and I went to support our friend, Jenny at a 'Meet and Greet' for her roller derby team. She's part of the 'Oklahoma Victory Dolls.' Jenny has been part of the team for awhile, a loyal member. Sadly, I've never been to a bout but I do plan on making the first of the season February 27 at Miles Rollaway Rink. The event took place at Rococo in OKC. Jagermeister was sponsoring and there was a nice turn out. I'm pretty sure roller derby is in my immediate future. Who wouldn't want to be in this club?Victory Dolls merch. table. Jenny as a Victory Doll. T. me.

I've wanted to join a roller derby team for awhile but I've just neglected the urge. Last night, being emerged in 'the scene' really made me way to throw on some skate. Jenny was pretty insightful and we decided I better make a match before committing myself to the team. Give it a month or so and check back. You know I always have a need for speed!

No comments:

Post a Comment