Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Sparks

Happy Easter! You know the critters are rigorously gathering all those pastel eggs that the 'grown ups' hid to well. Even the loathsome animals look sweet when paired with Easter eggs. This was going to be my official Easter greeting but, like many things, a day late and a dollar short. Since I hold you in high regards, I'm sharing it with you now. I hope you appreciate it. I spent my Easter Sunday in Sparks, Oklahoma (You may recall, this is also where I spent a couple vacay days back in March). Bank located at Main and Broadway. Rumor has it, it was once hit by Bonnie and Clyde. This sums up the small town charm of the near ghost town that is Sparks. I caught Tilapia! After a giant, delicious lunch, I took my cousins and T on a nature walk. I granted them access to my secret places. Lucky! In bloom. We had a great time! It was the nicest Easter I can remember. We were all happy campers!