Saturday, August 1, 2009

August!

July is officially over. I feel like celebrating! June was wonderful, a new start for me. July, not so much. Not to be negative but just look:
speeding ticket
new tires
expensive bike (buyer's remorse)
bill for this very laptop(EEEeek)
tag due
a little heartbreak
a dead fish
Sweets to curb vulnerable <3= 7 pounds
On the positive side, I got to spend several great days with my best friend, Casie. I guess it couldn't get much better than June. Maybe it's cyclical, it takes a bad month to appreciate a good one. August can only be better! Some photos from my travels, 1 August 2009:I rode around Main street/downtown checking out the shops and snapping photos. I also met a couple of characters that I hope to sketch. Afterward, I spent hours prepping/priming canvases. It was a lot of work. I did lay out a bit, actually to much. I got sunburned, again... Now I'm tired and achy. I think I will read a bit and then hit the sack. Fingers crossed for a glamorous month.

No comments:

Post a Comment