Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Kiss the Cook!

I have been doing a little cooking but nothing to difficult. Mostly I live off of sandwiches (turkey pastrami) and raw or cooked veggies and fruit. I'm going no/low high fructose corn syrup as much as possible. I refrain from using the term 'diet' because I'm I know it's like the "f" word to some. So this isn't particularly challenging but it was the most delicious meal I have ever cook/baked myself. Pizza! I know it doesn't look like much but I'm going to let you in on the secret ingredients that make it pop:
1.] 1 clove of chopped garlic in the sauce
2.] some canned, sun-dried tomatoes also spread in the sauce.
3.] dried basil sprinkled on top!
Throw in some cheese, pepperonis, and black olives and you have all the calories you need for the day in one meal! Even if it's not much healthier, it's much tastier than fast food. I'm really just proud I took the initiative to throw some stuff to together and have it turn out decent. Dance Party!

1 comment: