Tuesday, August 25, 2009

So be it

Just as I predicted, this week is already ridiculously busy and here I am blogging. It's what I do when I don't want to move around. I should be working on my website, or my online, multimedia class that started yesterday. Hm, nope, this is much more exciting.

Have I mentioned I'm hosting a baby shower at my place September 26th? Well, I am. It's for one of my best friends, Jamie. I don't like babies, kids, teenagers...but Jamie is worth it. And, she does have a radiant glow about her. I just thought that all that was a ploy to further the population "Oh, your skin and hair and boobs look the best when you're pregnant!" reply: "Ok, let's have babies!" I mean it could also be that sex is fun...you chose.

Anyway, I found myself buying baby clothes this evening. I felt awkward. It was like buying condoms, I didn't want anyone to see me. HA! I have had fun thinking about decorations and I think she's going to love it, but on top of that I also need to redo my website before the art festival in October. I also have to help my aunt with a wedding shower she is having for my cousin, Jesse. Recall the invitations I made? September looks to be overwhelming.

Admist all this I had to do something for myself:I splurged on these today (here's a more accurate photo). I saw these at the bike shop and they were out of my price range so I decided to get the ones above instead, plus the colors are better. Luckily, they were on sale. They don't look so hot but I bought them for function, mostly biking, but I think I can get away with wearing them to work. Even if they just sit in the box the actual purchase was what I needed to end this day.

1 comment: