Monday, August 3, 2009

Dreams

Last night I was rather restless. I recall waking up at least twice, perhaps it was the storms. Either way, I continued to have a reoccurring dream. I kept lifting this car: I was on some sort of Bonnie and Clyde adventure (to bad I don't recall the man I was with). I guess I was more concerned with the car. We were running from the law and we decided we needed to snatch a new ride. I spotted this beauty at the drive in. The doors were unlocked and I started the car with a screw driver. Really. I couldn't quite get a handle on shifting at first but once I did we were off and I remember this car hauling, we were cruising in triple digits.

I guess car jacking and running from the law aren't to far fetched for me. Although, those of you who know me are probably thinking, "What! She stole a Ford?" I'm not sure what it means. I would never risk getting pinned for grand theft auto over a 1971 Mach 1...especially in orange. It could signify the changes and open mindedness I long for. Or it could mean I'm not cut out to work in an office...

No comments:

Post a Comment