Sunday, September 6, 2009

Foiled

Ugh. That's right, "Ugh." My car broke down today. I was suppose to go to some outdoor festivals today and then head to Lawton, all was lost thanks to the Honda Gods. They smite me down for falling in love with two wheeled transportation? I feel trapped. I can't stand not having a vehicle. I may just buy a new car next week, sometimes I make ridiculous, impulsive decisions; FJ Cruiser here I come!Since my plans were canceled/postponed I decided to work on some projects for Jamie's baby shower, September 26. She's having a girl, can you tell? This frame has just been sitting in my garage waiting to be used. It's part of an old door I found on the side of the road and had intended to use it for another piece. I thought I would buy Jamie a new, fancy frame for a drawing but since I'm trying to recycle things I have lying around,I decided the frame was meant for the new baby. After stripping and staining it I added the crystal knobs. I made the drawing and the memory board. I have some blisters from the hot glue gun so she better like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment