Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Liquid Relief

So, I was never much of a drinker. These days I must admit I look forward to a few glasses of sauvignon blanc or something with vodka. Sometimes even a beer. Can you guys believe that? I feel like I'm really broadening my horizons. Not only liquor/beer but also food. I haven't ran across anything I won't try. I usually end up liking it too.

Amongst my recent stress over the show this weekend and my need to develop the personality of a carny I have taken precautionary measures. This is top secret, so don't tell my fans or the press. Also, don't open my cooler if you plan on being present this weekend. This photo is of poor quality, apologies. I designed and stenciled the medicine doxie. Yes, the registry is off. Working on such a small scale is tough, even sober. Well, now that I have embraced my 'white trash' roots and made it public I'm going to say, "Cheers" and tip my flask.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! I think it turned out excellent!! Great job!!
    Also, I am still laughing at the thought of us drinking from flasks on saturday =)

    But now I want to decorate mine... I guarantee mine will look pretty lame compared to your sweet doxie flask!

    ReplyDelete