Monday, September 14, 2009

Me-Now

A few days ago I was scanning my previous post. I had a lot on my mind and I thought looking back would help me feel better. One of the first post I made was about me. It's been nearly four months since I made the post and I feel like such a different person. It's time for an update, no?
1.) Sunshine makes me happy
2.) My heart skips a beat at the sight of a bicycle
3.) I have learned how to spend money
4.) Someday I will outrace Lance
5.) Most people call me 'Beege'
6.) My new motto is 'less is more'
7.) Had three cups of coffee to date
8.) Macy Gray has become a mainstay
9.) When faced with rejection I smile
10.) Half of my finger nails remain unbitten!
Phew! That was tough. I feel like so much has changed, how do I put it lightly? I hope to continue learning from those around me and changing for the better...

1 comment: