Monday, December 21, 2009

Corporate Christmas

Saturday evening, the company my roommate (referred to as "T") works for was having their holiday party. We got dolled up and trucked over to a conference room at the Embassy Suites, had a nice dinner and some laughs. My high school art teacher also works part time at the company so I had a chance to catch up with her. It was a new experience. I was surprised at the spread and accomodations, I'm just not use to giant, corporate spending, at least not right before my eyes. T was a little worried we might not find the room, it was a lot to take in. Magnificent gingerbread house in the lobby of the hotel. I'm convinced Hansel and Gretel are inside. What do you do when you see such a wonder? I taste it, it's intuitive. Those white trees were so exceptional that it made me want one in my house. The food was tasty and I was in good company. Can't beat it. Happy Holidays, from corporate America!

No comments:

Post a Comment