Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Little Additions

Normally I don't reveal my work before I feel it's finished but you know I'm trying to get out of that habit. I've realized it's important to document each stage and the process. It allows me to see my evaluate my decisions. Something about seeing it laid out and looking at it through it's evolution offers quite a bit of insight. Stepping back and looking at it with a new perspective assists me in taking the piece exactly where I want it. I've been obsessing over this piece. It's moving along, growing, expanding rapidly. I just wish I could get my hands on it more often. Distance makes the heart grow fonder... Currently. So far, so good? I had some bits of a map from another project and I decided they would fit well with this piece. It's to the point that I'm pleased and afraid to touch it. I've got to let go, be free, take it to the next level. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment