Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Handmade Gifts

It's been a lazy couple of days here in Oklahoma. I've been working on photographing my portfolio (which is nearly done) and dreaming up new projects but there's not a lot on the line. Since I will be departing for San Fran Jan. 4, I'm attempting not to leave any unfinished business. It's tough. I wake up each day with new ideas on top of all the ones waiting in the wings.

We were suppose to have one last Christmas get together this week but we encountered some mildly, 'bad weather.' After this post, there will be no more Christmas coverage. I'm relieved. I'm still working on my New Year's resolutions and I can't wait for the giant New Year's Eve bash! Stay tuned.

In the meantime, check out this scarf my roomie, T, made me for Christmas. It's amazing! It goes perfectly with beige, and coffee. It's true. Coffee is my creative magic (good coffee, that is).Upon its first use we hit up Norman's greatest coffee shop, The Gray Owl. It's warm and fashionable. I also love that she incorporated a personal touch with the charm. Thanks T!

No comments:

Post a Comment