Thursday, December 17, 2009

Karma

I just had quite the awakening. An awakening driven by a 'material'. I didn't think it was possible but today reality struck. I don't deserve it but I was just given this as a gift from my bosses: It really made me feel sorry for how bitchy and aggravated I've been this season, even this year. I feel like I've checked out of this job, and they all see it. They are completely aware that it's time for me to move on to greater things and they been nothing but supportive and accommodating and I've taken advantage. I owe them many thanks as well as many apologies for having such a bad attitude lately. Not only because I cringe at the sounds of Chritsm..., but also because I feel like I waste 4o hours a week to grab a pay check when I should be out making art or pedaling it to galleries. I shouldn't use them as scapegoats for my frustration, but I have. Today I realized that they have always tried to look out for me and allowed me many breaks and benefits that many go without. I must have done something, somewhere down the line to acquire this good karma. Now I must pay it forward. I have to say it one more time, his time with feeling, "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, James and Pete. You guys are the best!" 3 Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment