Monday, December 14, 2009

Fame

Good Morning! It's Monday and not bad. I had a fun filled weekend of arts and crafts (show) and I feel like I have a lot to show. It feels food to spend my free time creating instead of sitting on the couch eating bon bons. First, I want to thank all of you that came out to support Triple Threat Talent and all the other local artist. Second I want to thank Jenni and Sarah for making it apparent that my mug was captured on New Channel 4. My little memento of fame (Fast forward to the 4:10 times tamp to catch the craft fair scoop. Look for me in my kelly, green sweater with my grandmother in here bitchin' faux, fur vest!) Much love to everyone who made the day a success! Prior to the show. Preparin' Time is to precious to waste. We're a prolific group. Sportin' the fanny. It's the only way to go. These gals are unstoppable! Watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment