Thursday, December 10, 2009

Paper Dolls and Props

Remember this post a few days back? Well, it has mushroomed. Big time. The passed 4 months, I have been enrolled in an online class revolving around multimedia for designers (or something to that effect). Since it's online and requires little effort, I often lose site that I'm even taking a class. For a few confusing seconds, I thought I wanted to become a web designer so I took a few classes at the community college. I realized that it's not for me. I love the design aspect but I'm not fond of the functional aspect (eg. coding/programming). I like making the pretty layouts. Pretty, pretty. I guess I'm destine to be poor and hungry with a spray can attached to my weathered hand.

Moving along, to conclude this class I am suppose to create a movie and using iMovie. These are the characters, settings and props. It's animated. Now I just have to figure out how to make this happen. I thought the pieces were surprisingly cohesive and well done for being so rushed. Not to toot my own horn, but I amazed myself a little on this one. These have all been cut from paper and card stock. It wasn't an easy feat. Lots of glue and plenty of sharpie. Enjoy! Pat on the back if you can guess the plot or inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment