Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Latest

Today is the Plaza District Festival! The day has finally arrive. It's to bad I woke up to a terrible allergy attack. Thank science for Zyrtec! I spent most of last week putting finishing touches on my work and preparing it for hanging. There are still a few things to be done this morning but after I have a cup of tea and some breakfast I will have a few hours to complete them. Things seem under control.

Even though I was overwhelmed with getting everything ready for today, I was able to squeeze in time for a new stencil. Right now Oklahoma is in the midst of shifting into fall. There are still days of summer here and there but we are starting to see more and more gray. I was thinking about how the sunshine makes me 'happy,' and out popped this stencil: I hope we are blessed with beautiful weather, sunshine, and money money money today. Weekend wishes to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment