Tuesday, October 27, 2009

On Topic

I've been "socially busy" for weeks. I still manage to make it into my studio nearly everyday but my projects are slow to progress. Today I was working on Halloween decorations and I was still able to finish up a couple of pieces. I was inspired by my Sunday travels. Time on the road is invigorating. Take a look. Enjoy. I'm crossing my fingers that after the holidays I'll be able to spend ample amount of time building my portfolio. I'm getting better at balancing all aspects of my life and I'm thankful. I like to think it's all due to my wonderful time management skills but I have to say, it feels a bit like it's teetering on luck. If I drop off of the face of the earth don't worry. The planets have probably shifted and I've locked myself in my studio. Just knock.

No comments:

Post a Comment