Friday, October 9, 2009

Panty Hose and The Boob Song

Oh sweet Friday afternoon. I can't wait to hit that time clock. I stopped by good ol' Dara Marie's this afternoon and brought cookies back for all. Everyone is smiling and laughing, seems like the perfect time for me to slip out. I don't think cookies today would make up for the wrath I would incur Monday if I bail, so instead, I'm sitting contently, clock-watching and listening to Priscilla Ahn's Boobs Song. She played the song when I saw her at OU, she's incredible.

I also ran across this delightful flashback over at Cathy of California. I'm all over it. Embroidery hoops and pantyhose/tights. Just imagine it with all those beautiful, patterned tights you've been seeing on the fall mannequins. Warms the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment