Tuesday, November 17, 2009

For Charity

The Triple Threat Talent Crews next appearance will be at the Deluxe Indie Craft Bazaar December 12th. The Deluxe organizers and the YWCA have organized an ornament auction in which they have asked us to create some handmade ornaments. In a rush, after returning from my Dallas trip, I threw these together. Let me precede by saying, these photos are horrible and I apologize. I was busy yesertday but I realized I would be giving them away this evening so these were last minute shots. They remind me of little pies or pasteries. Give the dog a bone. Cat in the Beta bowl. These are the backs. I figured if they don't like my incredibly make-shift and rushed stencils they could use this as the front. If only I could hunt some extra time...I just despise the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment