Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ornaments by Mail

After shopping last Friday, I came home empty handed but I did find my ornament from the exchange in the mailbox. Everyone loves packages! This guy came to me all the way from Nashville, TN. It's a handsome little piece and I want to give a shout out and thanks to my partner, Amy. She's been through a lot these past weeks and I send my thoughts and holiday wishes!

I hope I don't spoil the fun, but here's the ornament I made:It's little stocking in the shape of a boot. It was a lot of fun to make and relatively simple. Just a blanket stitch around the vinyl. A little evidence that there is a speck of "holiday cheer" down in me.

Also, three cheers to Beki for organizing. I'm sure it was no small project to tackle so thanks for your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment